Believe in Unseen Promises

Forums Daily Devotions Believe in Unseen Promises

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Taylor Tee
    Participant

Joyce Meyer shared this powerful devotional in her guide “Starting Your Day Right,” that I’d like to share with you.

And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and (really) believing, you will receive. Matthew 21:22

“Before the fulfillment of God’s promise to multiply Abram (high exalted father), He changed his name to Abraham (father of a multitude). Reference Genesis 17:1-6, below. God spoke the promise long before it was visible to anyone.

Anything that is in the Word of God is a promise that can be rightfully and legally spoken forth, even before it visibly exists. Reach into your spiritual realm, that you cannot see, and pull the promises of God out of there, with the words of your mouth, and prophesy them into existence. Read God’s Word and speak as the Holy Spirit leads you to do so today.

Genesis 17:1-6
    When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am God Almighty;1 walk before me, and be blameless, 2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him, 4 “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram,2 but your name shall be Abraham,3 for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.